- Officially licensed: This smartwatch band design is officially licensed by Disney; package includes 2 sets of connectors to accommodate both 38/40/41 mm and 42/44/45 mm case sizes of Apple Watch Series 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Ultra & SE, as well as Samsung and other smartwatches with a 22mm pin
- Vintage leather with a stainless steel pin-and-tuck buckle. Made from top-grain European bovine that has beautifully aged for a retro look. This high-quality leather is durable, soft, and flexible for ultimate comfort so you can wear your world in style, from the workplace to a night out.
- Fits everyone in Mickey Mouse Universe: Anyone can show their love for all things Mickey in this smartwatch strap, which fits comfortably on nearly every wrist
- High quality materials, elegant look: Made with sweat, UV and weather-resistant leather, this smartwatch band is tough while feeling smooth, well able to handle all your fun-filled, brave or even mischievous adventures (plus trips to Disney World and Disneyland)
- Customize your experience: Download the MobyFace App and scan the in-package QR code to unlock 20 exclusive Watch Faces included with your purchase, as well as thousands more from our ever-expanding catalog (available on iOS)
Leather is an organic natural material and may change color & form over time. The leather may darken slightly or cracks may form. You can also expect the leather to soften and become more comfortable with wear.
No two leather straps are the same. Imperfections in the leather are part of the allure and beauty of a handcrafted leather strap. The life expectancy of your strap will depend on how often it is exposed to moisture and how often it is worn. Limit exposure to sun, heat, water, sweat, and cosmetics.
To Clean: Wipe both sides with a dry microfiber cloth. Then use a damp jewelry cloth and a drop of mild hand soap or saddle soap to gently clean using circular movements or lightly tapping the leather. Use a soft, absorbent cloth to pat the strap and remove any soap residue, then let it dry naturally.
Will it work with my Smartwatch?
Our straps are compatible with all current Apple Watch models (Series 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 and SE) and come with 2 sets of connectors to accommodate 38/40/41 mm and 42/44/45 mm case sizes. They also work with Android-based smartwatches with a 22mm pin.
Will it fit my wrist?
With a simple, stainless steel pin-and-tuck buckle, each of our watch bands is designed for a comfortable, universal fit on most wrists – our bands fit wrists ranging from 5.5"- 8.2" (13-22cm), which accommodates most wrist sizes.
How do I get access to the Apple Watch Faces?
Each strap comes with access to digital content for your Apple Watch, taking your wearable experience to a whole new level. Simply download our MobyFace App (currently exclusive for iOS), then from the MobyFace App scan the QR-code included in the box. You'll find the QR-code in our warranty leaflet, located under the foam packing that your strap came in, pull up the black ribbon inside the box to easily find it!
Do I have to take any precautions while wearing the strap?
Just be sure to have secured the lugs and pins to your watch – you should hear it click! – as our warranty does not cover any damages to any watch you use our straps with.
How do I care for my band?
Our bands clean up well with soap and water if they get dirty (more instructions included in the box). To keep your MobyFox band looking as good as possible for as long as possible, we do suggest avoiding excessive exposure to hand sanitizer, which can affect the longevity of the printed design.
Thank you for visiting and shopping at MobyFox. The following are the terms and conditions of our Shipping Policy.
Domestic Shipping Policy
Shipment processing time
We will be doing everything we can to get your strap to you as soon as possible! All orders will be processed within 2-3 business days, and generally will not be delivered on weekends or holidays.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. In case of significant delays with your order, we will contact you via email.
Shipping rates & delivery estimates
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
Shipping delays may occasionally occur, and if so we will do what we can to inform you.
Shipment to P.O. boxes or APO/FPO addresses
MobyFox ships to addresses within the EMEA territories.
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking
You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing tracking number(s) as applicable. Tracking number will generally be active within 24 hours.
Customs, Duties and Taxes
Mobyfox are not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.).
Mobyfox are not liable for products damaged or lost during shipping. If you received your order damaged, please contact the shipment carrier to file a claim.
Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.
International Shipping Policy
We currently do not ship outside EMEA territories. Please check out our international site.
Our Return & Refund Policy provides more information about options and procedures for returning your order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
My husband and I both loved our bands. We were able to download the faces as well. We love them!