How to get your Watch Faces for Android
- Open the box and lift the tray to find your QR code on the back of the warranty
- Scan the QR code with your phone's camera or any QR reading app
- Tap on the link that appears, you will be taken to the MobyFace App in the Google Play Store
- Tap Download to install the app. Once installed, tap Open to be redirected to the MobyFace App
- You will see the Watch Face collection that’s included with your strap. Tap ‘FREE UNLOCK’
- You will be prompted to sign in with your Google Account so your Watch Faces are stored safely and securely in the cloud
- To install a Watch Face, you must have the MobyFox default Watch Face selected on your smartwatch. To do so:
- Long press on your watch to bring up the Watch Face selector
- Scroll until you see a Watch Face called MobyFace, then tap to select it as your watch face.
You are now ready to sync Watch Faces from the app!
- Select the Watch Face of your choice from the collection and tap ‘SET WATCH FACE’